In 1999, after 12 highly successful years with Rutherford & Chekene as an Associate and Project Manager, Mehri Ansari established Ansari Structural Engineers, Inc. (ASE) to serve her clients with a level of knowledge & experience typically found in large firms, in a collaborative environment and with level of responsiveness characteristic of small firms.
In the 16 years since, Mehri and ASE have been providing structural engineering consulting services, from pre-design studies through construction administration for various types of projects.
Projects have been for private institutions/individuals and government agencies. Download Client List (PDF). Assignments range from major new construction projects including complex medical facilities and university buildings, to minor renovations of various type structures and anchorage of equipment.
Medical Facilities have been a particular focus, with participation in over 100 projects throughout San Francisco Bay Area since the establishment of the firm, many of which were under OSHPD jurisdiction.
- Micro LBE/Woman – San Francisco Contract Monitoring Division,
- WBE/SBE – San Francisco Office of Community Investment and Infrastructure,
- DBE – California Unified Certifying Agency (CUCP),
- Small Business – California Department of General Services,
- WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)